Let the world fade away, I need to be alone...


What's the best way to get over someone? Does anyone have any scientific answer that has been proven to work 100% of the time? If someone can help me find the answer, i'll be forever grateful.


My mind hurts, my heart hurts, and it's making my whole body hurt. Have you ever been so in love with someone that it physically makes your entire body hurt? What makes it worse is when you know you can't be with that person. And the reason for that is beyond your control. It's been a year and a half. If we didn't talk everyday, it would be easy. But it's just not easy.

I just sent him an email telling him that it's just better if we parted ways and I'm really not expecting to hear back from it. But that's okay. It's time to move on and let go. My main focus right now is myself and my relationship with God. I feel that I need to be more rooted in Christ before I can put myself into another relationship. A Bible verse I have found comforting right now is:

"The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them." :::: Psalm 145:18-19


God does hear our cries. I feel like He is standing behind me, hand on my shoulder, telling me it will all be alright and that He will be there for me and take care of me. Lonestar sings a song called "Hey God" and the lyrics couldn't be more fitting. A verse goes:

You have your ways, you have your plan
Sometimes mys
terious and hard to understand
I am humbled by your grace and everything you do
Hey, God, hey, God, I just
wanna thank you

How true is that. God has His ways and His plans for us. A lot of times we don't understand them at the time, but eventually we realize that it was in His plan for our life. I'm letting go and letting God. I'm giving it to the One who can heal my heart.

Thank you God for loving me enough to never leave my side. For never wanting anything in return except my obedience. Thank you!

Let the world fade away, I need to be alone
Simply fall on my face, here before your throne
Father find me now as I bow

At Your feet, I sing to who You are
At Your feet, I offer all my heart
At your feet, it's
You that I adore
I worship You, my Lord



The best of life for me is at Your feet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment