I am me...


Tiffany - ..t(i)-ffa-ny.. is pronounced TIF-a-nee. It is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "revelation of God".
I am the reflection of our Great Creator within me. I am the rich, deep roots of my ancestors' legacy and story. I am the past, present, and future of knowledge. I am living, learning, growing. I am simply me, spirit in human experience embracing and remembering all of me. I am love made visible. I am one of the colors of God's heart given form so that love can be seen by all. I am an expression of a divine idea that no one who has lived, living or will live can ever be. I am a universe unto myself. I am a light that lights the path for you on your sojourn here. Loving life, respecting life, sharing life. That's me.

It's finally 2008.  Too many resolutions, not enough time...

I am happy....

Today starts a new year and a new me.  I will overcome obstacles that have not yet been placed in my way.  But they will.  Time tests us all.

 I'm ready for the test....

0 comments:

Post a Comment